Tìm kiếm bài viết theo id

HCM - Bánh bông lan trứng muối, bánh kim sa, bánh jambong phomai các loại

Thảo luận trong 'Ẩm thực' bắt đầu bởi misterbin06, 6/8/14.

ID Topic : 7462393
Ngày đăng:
6/8/14 lúc 10:07
  1. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

For us, our most important stakeholder is not our stockholders, it is our customers. We're in business to serve the needs and desires of our core customer base

2. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

One day our grandchildren will go to museums to see what poverty was like

3. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

If we are together nothing is impossible. If we are divided all will fail

4. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

As an advisor, I can say what I want. If I were a politician, I would constantly have to compromise, and I’m incapable of doing that

5. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

The kind of commitment I find among the best performers across virtually every field is a single-minded passion for what they do, an unwavering desire for excellence in the way they think and the way they work. Genuine confidence is what launches you out

6. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

Monday morning. Time to pay for your two days of debauchery, you hungover drones

7. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

We need to fix our souls. Our souls are broken in this nation. We have lost our way. And it begins with inspiration. It begins with leadership

8. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

I teach something called The Law of Probabilities, which says the more things you try, the more likely one of them will work. The more books you read, the more likely one of them will have an answer to a question that could solve the major problems of you

9. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

I have a problem with too much money. I can't reinvest it fast enough, and because I reinvest it, more money comes in. Yes, the rich do get richer

10. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

Just as the wave cannot exist for itself, but is ever a part of the heaving surface of the ocean, so must I never live my life for itself, but always in the experience which is going on around me

11. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

Character is one factor that will guide all our actions and decisions. We invested in uncompromising integrity that helped us take difficult stands in some of the most difficult business situations

12. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

I have a million dollars in the stock market, because if I lose a million dollars, I don’t personally care

13. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

Follow your own particular dreams. We are handed a life by peers, parents and society, you can do that or follow your own dreams. Life is short, be a dreamer but be a practical person

14. Harry_Tang Thành Viên Kim Cương

Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new

Chia sẻ trang này