Tìm kiếm bài viết theo id

English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh

Thảo luận trong 'Chuyện trò' bắt đầu bởi Kubi, 7/9/07.

ID Topic : 13077
Ngày đăng:
7/9/07 lúc 16:00
  1. thankyou1990 Thành Viên Cấp 3

according me, every body can speak vietnamese to trade their english skill and their experience to study english

2. tuannokia Thành Viên Cấp 5

Maria Ozawa is the most sexy model in Japan , the hybrid between Canadian and Japanese. Her job is the blow job :banana:

3. Lil' Knight Thành Viên Vàng

SEXOLOGIST English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh

4. thankyou1990 Thành Viên Cấp 3

everybody don't talk about maria ozawa..... she very sexy

5. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

Personally speaking, the best way to master your English is to practice with your mouth, not your keyboard then.

6. TonyLuong Thành Viên Cấp 3

fdsfsádfsdfdsfsdfsdafsdf$#%$@%@%@#%#%
    @!#!#!@#!@DSẤDASDASDSA
    yeah , thank my F 5s

7. tuannokia Thành Viên Cấp 5

I dont think so, the best way to study English is study at everywhere, every time . If u practice with ur mouth only , u can improve the speaking skill only . Remember , there are 4 skills of English necessary in communication. Generally speaking, we can improve the writing skill and critical thinking much once being in correspondence with everyone in this forum in English.
    Regards

8. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

They are much different aspects though since writing consume time meaning we have to polish it to its most when writing. However I pretty much agree with you that pple have to master all 4 skills. Thus, I think NHMOLS stressed on the most difficult skill, speaking skill which most English studiers suffer from.

I have an idea of establish an English speaking club which we hang out together at any coffee shop to chat using Englihs. That way is kindda crazy since a group of Vietnamese talk English in a pure Vietnamese Environment. You may recieve strange looks though. But it's my only way. I may not so good at writing but speaking is my ace of trump. Hope it will help

9. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

u guys got me wrong. do u really think that spamming here is called a practice of writing? get it out of ur head immediately. I've got no better words for these posts here than CHATTING and then, how do ya chat? "with a mouth" is the correct answer. and writing??? I'm sorry that I found no written words in this thread. That's what I finally mean.

Some of Vietnamese students are always in a manner to show off their English competence. They try to speak as much complicatedly as possible to make others think that they are very good at English; however, they all failed in communicative purpose.

10. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

But at least you write something. I think it's kind of offensive saying stuff like showing off. Yes, actually it is chating but you learn sthing from writing down those words. I find no bad effects doing so. Is it just u or we are showing our E skills here. To me, I encourage people study English from all means. Even with the keyboard. I have to admit that some of the posts here had the purpose of spamming. But most people here want to gain sthing from raising a topics and responding to them.

11. tataro Thành Viên Cấp 3

sorry mod, i vote for this idea English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh

12. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

How do you distinguish between written words and for-chatting-purpose words? Where is the line btween them? Do we always need to use those exceeding-politeness words for our daily communication? I dun think so dude!!! Are academic words are most likely used than daily-talkie words?

Have you heard of knowing cursing words to prevent from being cursed ? I completely oppose to ur opinion of speaking words should not be written down and also your ideas of people showing off when they try their best to talk a lot cuz People do learn from mistakes and written-type words are not always used. I sure did use a lot of speaking words here. However dun be too serious dude, cheer up and having fun then

13. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

U got no mistake to say sorry for. take it easy guy. English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 1

to hotgame:

I do not object to the idea "spam to learn English" but the thing is you are leading yourself to the alley of thinking before spitting out, and then, responding slowly. Spamming in this thread is just a way to learn but not a way to develop. that's it. If you can make it in YM, u'll get a better one for sure. and to the top level, get it done with bilateral communication and at that time, you will understand the feeling of your tongue than the feeling of your fingers rite now at the very moment.

14. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

u did step in a wrong meaning of what I really mean. the point is, first of all, our lives are mostly conducted with our mouths, I mean speaking. And about writing? tell me what u apply that skill for. a love letter? an application form? or just a post like this? we are living in a whole world of forms and models. u don't know how to take advantages of them, u 'll fall behind. and if u wanna step forward, get them and cook them in your own ways.

why do ya spend time WRITING DOWN what u wanna SAY? save that time finding a english speaker, any, and SAY what u wanna SAY.

what u are doing here is just to give u nothing but a habit to use ur hands instead of air transportation. twist ur tongue than crack your fingers. that's all.

15. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

sorry, I'm off for a while. back soon tomorrow. anyway, this thread should be figuratively sticked.

16. kyjoka Thành Viên Kim Cương

Sorry! Who help me?I do not understand what they are saying ?? :stupid:

17. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

kkakakak, no more arguement then. Talking bout feeling of your tongue, u sure get the wrong person. YIM chatting is kind of low level to me since I use English every day to curse others, to debate and as u mentioned, bilateral communication. My speaking skill is quite good. If you have chance observe the way I deal with bilateral communication. Would u take my offer?? You can be epxert in teaching E but when it comes to real use of English. I think, you still no match for some people ( and for sure I am not exception, therefore I support the idea of this topic). Sorry for using following words: " You are high and mighty"

However think of a baby start to crawl before it can walk. You and me are not an exception. Do you think studying is an supportive element for developing? How can you develop without stuying though.

18. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

kakka spam coi chừng đi đưt 7 ngày như mình nè bạn hì hì.

19. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

I do not use big words but I respond fast in speaking (sorry for showing off, the from this line on it is reccomended to avoid for some pple who cant stand showing off.

BEing calm advisory: I has studied in an international environment since I was in highschool. So that is easy to know why I am so fluently in speaking though I'm suck at grammar cuz speaking does not require much of grammar as much as you express your ideas and your pronunciation correctly and understandably.

20. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

Thought we should not stick into our own perspective since we may have different point of views. I agree with you to some points but to me some of you arguments isrubbish and for sure you have the same feeling toward me.

But to me and for certain you as well, all think that this topic is good somehow. so guys, discuss in peace. Some of you may not have opportunity to communicate with English-speaker pple so grasp this chance instead. Or should we consider about my idea of having a 5s English speaking club.

Chia sẻ trang này