Tìm kiếm bài viết theo id

English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh

Thảo luận trong 'Chuyện trò' bắt đầu bởi Kubi, 7/9/07.

ID Topic : 13077
Ngày đăng:
7/9/07 lúc 16:00
  1. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

we'd better make it as an English Spamming Zone. it sounds cooler than english speaking club kakakakak. by the way, so sorry to rob hotgame's siesta away. English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh just wanna light some flames in this thread to create attraction.

2. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

kakkaka, It's not so good to create attraction that way guy. The way that make some people have to stay all night to think of scheme to take revenge.

3. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

I am using dermalogica so dun care much about acnes kakakakkaka. Admin spammed, guys and gals !!!!!kakakakkakakakak

4. tuannokia Thành Viên Cấp 5

So funny to see a debate between Hotgame and NHMOLS . You both absolutely stand out to others in English communication. You should stop argue anymore to leave out this thread for other members who want to demonstrate their abilities.
    You guys who have not understood whatever they talked about should reach an English center to improve more.
    So far so good , mates

5. skyline Thành Viên Cấp 5

I think this club has just only 2 members: hotgame and the boss LOL

6. saoandnhai Thành Viên Cấp 6

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

7. ga fi tiu Thành Viên Chưa Kích Hoạt

join this club if you want :thumbsup:
    my God, i can't understand all te things what boss & hotgame said.....i suck
    :wallbash:

8. saoandnhai Thành Viên Cấp 6

coz they're the linguistic hoho :biggrin:

9. Kubi Thành Viên Bạch Kim

are you studying in RMIT University (dist 7) ? yeah,i think we could held E club but i wonder that how much does food in there take ? Cheap or Expensive ? Average price...
    I hope you could reply as soon as posible.So,we can discuss where and when this club can be hold ? Maybe "Hoi quan sinh vien" in the 6th floors,Open University.Very cheap there :thumbsup: I want to pratice English in E.Club now English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh

yes,this is situation which i want this topic is...A member grammatical errors were shown by Hotgame ! really well. English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 1
    Everybody write down whatever you think, whoever you meet or a funny strories ...(English certainly) and other members try to read and try to fix all grammatical errors when seeing.That is the main purpose which i want when i open this thread :sorcerer:

try more and more to read,and speak loudly as fluently as you can and looking for the words which you want to see its meaning

yeah,I see English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 5 thanks for admin NHMOLS.

To all : when the battle between NHMOLS and Hotgame is being,we try to translate,reading,speaking by yourself,looking for the meaning of some unknown words in dictionary.And you will collect some things ...But i don't recommend the war continue English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 6

Regards..

10. Kubi Thành Viên Bạch Kim

acx , why don't we create a place in this forum just for English Study (not Speaking)."English Study" has many meaning,one of which is : we are studying in English,so we haven't been good at English yet English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 1...Don't create with "Spamming" word !It sound very negative ...

why did you mention acness in this case English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 2 Hotgame is a girl member.So,she may sad when she hear it English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 3

you are spamming English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 4 and me too English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 5irate:

11. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

hey hotgame, come in and confirm whether u are a hot girl or a hot boy? and acnes really matter u or not?

to kubi: u'd better say: if hotgame WERE a girl ..... English Topics - Topic học tiếng AnhEnglish Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 1English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 2English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 3English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 4

12. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

and by the way, spam doesn't sound negative. it sounds that "hey everybody, post whatever u think and don't be afraid of being BANNed by Forzet, spammer-killer, cos he specially hates spamming and poor ya, he knows english well too.

when I said Spamming Zone, that means I figuratively turn the green light for this thread and Forzet will surely leave his sword behind.

13. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

Wherever you want to held that kind of club I dun mind cuz food and drink in RMIT are littble bit high. However, RMIT has the superb facilities and means of E studying for u guys such as linguistic and English reading books . Anyway, if you guys are more interested in food and drink and u think they are the motivations to study then we can switch to Open uinversity. I always support and give u gus a helping hand.

Nevertheless, the first thing we ever have to do is to draw people on this topic than we can latter on think of establishing this kind of club. ‘bout the location for this club, let the 5s-members decide it themselves by voting

14. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

I am a girl, babe. And about acnes it does not matter me much kakkakakak
    You are so carefree admin. At this time you suppose to dosomething else.

15. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

yeah, I'm at home man. I'm done with OLS stuff and shooting some breeze with ya guys here.

16. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

actually, the truth is, frankly to say, it's a shame blah..blah that
    I am in somewhere between girl and guy that what u ,people, call gay, pêđê, homo, homosexual!!!!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Anyway switching modes btween girl and guy is a piece of cake to me. Kakakakkakakk

17. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

give me a pic of your switching please. i'm gonna use it for my wallpaper.

18. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

super duper spammer, Your manner (as a spammer) is not tolerable here. What do you mean by "good good" dude???

19. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

I'm shy of giving u my pic honey !!! Cuz.... there are not many pple can withstand my beauty

20. saoandnhai Thành Viên Cấp 6

haha, plz send me too, i also wanna see it :thumbsup:

Chia sẻ trang này