Tìm kiếm bài viết theo id

English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh

Thảo luận trong 'Chuyện trò' bắt đầu bởi Kubi, 7/9/07.

ID Topic : 13077
Ngày đăng:
7/9/07 lúc 16:00
  1. ga fi tiu Thành Viên Chưa Kích Hoạt

me too....i want to see your pic babe :banana:
    hey hey saohoanthu...keep ủr hands off my girl kekkekeke

2. Kubi Thành Viên Bạch Kim

<_<

uh huh, so it may be like that,but warn member that : if you spam too much,you will be banned English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 5

3. tuannokia Thành Viên Cấp 5

lemon question :wallbash:

4. SuPro Thành Viên Chưa Kích Hoạt

Hot topic ?
    Which topic are we talking ?? :|
    Spam ?
    Banned ?
    Girls ?
    And.. ? ~_~

5. djlinh Thành Viên Cấp 1

lemme do sthing that impressing enough not to close this topic

So thing that i wanna raise today was: "Wat&#39;s ur fuking sunday like"

Nah, nothing&#39;s really specialy since it turned up a normal day when I only woke up thanks to some too-hot sunshine containing UV. Idlely, I draged myself to the bathroom with my head&#39;s still being dreamy. Indeed I did not know wat do till I got to the water-closet. Things that neeđe to do that time, I relized, is to loose my short and pee. Actually thing afterward that I really want to do is craping. However, thinking of myself had not had anything for breakfast, I withdrew my self from the thought of giving crap. That thing got to do after the breakfast then. Thus, looking at my watch, it was 11 AM. Gosh, it was to late for a hearty breakfast. Then my only choice now is craping. Confusing btween with thing should go first, going stool or washing mah face with my newly-bought dermalogica cleanser, I did them the same time.

mtfk, my lovely SHi has just been carried away, I mean being used by my old hag then my plan of strolling around the city was all ruined . It really pissed my off. I&#39;m now really carefree with my head till gone nut, guys can call me shitty head then, I am planing for what to do this evening. Still, I have got no prey to hang out with for my Sunday evening. So overall. the graph of my Sunday reached its peak when I really happily crapped and the rest I go downward the trend to it lowest depressing point when I jerk off (masturbate ) and end my day.

How &#39;bout u guys, what&#39;s ur fuking sunday like?

6. djlinh Thành Viên Cấp 1

I am using my back up user name. So banning does not matter me much

7. saoandnhai Thành Viên Cấp 6

tie my hand :wallbash:

8. Kubi Thành Viên Bạch Kim

Oh no !!! :wallbash:

So,I &#39;m the master of this thread.I have a question for you and we can open more and more topics about this question.Ok ?
    What topics do you want to dicuss about ? for example : interested girls,study habits,future life,archivements since 1800,funny stories,funny questions or ....tell us something about your normal life ?
    No Spam here.OK ? Maybe, Mod Forzet will close this thread and we haven&#39;t no thread to discuss in English...

9. buiviethuy Thành Viên Cấp 3

it is really a sad topic , don&#39;t have any realistic objective !!!!!!!!!!
    just some people who master Enghlish care for !!!!! this is not " topic học tiếng anh ", right ???

10. Kubi Thành Viên Bạch Kim

okie,we can change the name into Vietnamese : topic học Tiếng Anh " .So many people can take part in this club English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh

11. djlinh Thành Viên Cấp 1

Any way out for this topic since it is deserted ? I tried to raise topic, to create interests to generate motivations. However it is no help to keep this topic hot. Furthermore, members passed by this topic but they rarely leave any comment.

The truth is there is a big knowledge gap btween E-learners in this topic. I am not an epxert to solve this kind of troublesome problem. Really, I did suggest NhatNguyet Admin about things like opening a new English box in which I can deliver E-lessons online. Moreover, limiting people from using Vietnamese in this topic is kind of creating a strong barrier prevent members from discovering this topic as not every people are able to read from the very beginning to very end of what we have written here so far. Also, vague objects dimed 5s-members form thinking of what suitable to write. Those are some problems we are facing. So, finding solutions for those are in need.

12. buiviethuy Thành Viên Cấp 3

1 small problem , i wana ask u : how to spell "@" , I can not explain my email add with my foreign teacher though mobi hixxxx :unsure:

13. Forzet Thành Viên Chưa Kích Hoạt

@ = "at"

For example, forzet@yahoo.com is meant forzet at yahoo.com

Understand?

14. djlinh Thành Viên Cấp 1

Exactly. @=at. You should have asked your teacher that tiny problem before. Anyway, thx Forzet for explaning it.

15. djlinh Thành Viên Cấp 1

Some small mistakes in your sentence: should be "explain to" and should not use "explain" in this case since the word "explain" is more about making sthing understandable. However in this situation u only readed out or gave out ur e-mail add rather than to explain wat ur e-mail means to the foreign teacher.

Cheers

16. ntdhieu Thành Viên Cấp 3

This is a good topic for the everyone want to increase their english English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh
    my english isn&#39;t good but i&#39;ll try to talk with you when i can English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 1

17. Forzet Thành Viên Chưa Kích Hoạt

Poor you, guy. You can&#39;t increase your English with this unknown-style:

Red words is terrible spelling.
    Blue words and phrases is something wrong with grammar structures and missing comma ",".

18. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

nah, red words the only one that I admit my mistake is that stupid "readed" workd cuz it should be "read" written in the past. THe others are all about words being abbreviated. For sure that they are not acceptable in to write write academically. However, writing in such manner save ur time. ‘bout blue words, I found nothing wrong grammatically, the only things I admit is lacking of comma and period. So the above should be rewrite: (notice: since it is speaking language, unnecessary subjects are omitted like “it” or “u”

Some small mistakes in your sentence: should be "explain to" and should not use "explain" .In this case, since the word "explain" is more about making sthing understandable. However,in this situation, u only read out or gave out ur e-mail add rather than explain wat ur e-mail means to the foreign teacher.

Cheers

Anw, thx for pointing out my mistakes. I will try to write more carefully next time.

19. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

Anyway, also there are some mistakes in urs.

Are not is

20. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

Grammatically and accedemically this above paragraph should rewrite in the following way:

There are some small mistakes in your sentence. It should be "explain to" not explain and you also should not used explain in this case since the word "explain" is more about making something understandable. However, in this situation, you only read out or gave out your e-mail ađress rather than explain what it means to your foreign teacher.

Done

Nottin have to complain bout the above paragraph. Nevertheless, communicating English does not always have to follow the tight grammar rules; hence, it has to be understandble and natural somehow. Most of u guys, even Forzet are trying to fix yourself to somewhat your teachers require u,guys to do. Realistically Realistically, English requires more than that, more than what u studied from your books and ur teachers. So technically, what I wanna stress here are not only guys have to be aware of studying sources are various but also how to good use of those sources. In conclusion, watching E-film, participating in E-forum and speaking with foreigners as much as possible to increase what I, myself call, common-English sense. You, guys will sure run into many words or grammar uses I sometimes use.

Chia sẻ trang này

Tình hình diễn đàn

1. Eric Gray,
  2. xoilaclicheurolive,
  3. TrungHitbds,
  4. kieunguyen91,
  5. hcthai,
  6. thanhhai1812,
  7. thanhhai181222
Tổng: 1,328 (Thành viên: 7, Khách: 1,292, Robots: 29)