Tìm kiếm bài viết theo id

English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh

Thảo luận trong 'Chuyện trò' bắt đầu bởi Kubi, 7/9/07.

ID Topic : 13077
Ngày đăng:
7/9/07 lúc 16:00
  1. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

people said that you have to evaluate urself b4 you have the right to evaluate others. Moreover, I appriciate your good will of correcting people but would you be more polite and put your comments to a more approriate way. It is understandble that your English is a bit ( I stressed, just a bit) higher than him; but can this kind of talk be acceptable? You can show him mistakes, but would it be greate that at which points should he improve and fix up rather than show ur feeling pity toward him? Some of my thoughts though!

Anyway guys, there is nothing impossible. You only fail being urself and bcome losers as long as you give up. We are not born as a native-English speaker. So Kampate !!! Correct an being corrected are great. Therefore, no hesitate correcting others and no feeling shame being corrected. I will try to help u guys as much as I can, so write, write anything you like.

2. buiviethuy Thành Viên Cấp 3

oh man , thanks 4 ur help , when I spoke that " explain " , i smelt a rat hahahhaha , but i'm extremely lazy to change it , sorry !!!!! hahahahha I will try my best to have some mistake 4 u 2 explain hahahahha i like it :laugh: when i studyed in OLS , I always don't do homework there4 I make some stupid mistake in writing , i can speak smoothly , but I can not write easily :wallbash: sorry if you see that :biggrin: pleaze sympathize :biggrin:

3. Kubi Thành Viên Bạch Kim

Wrong somethings :
    - Red words are wrong in Sentence Structure
    - Blue are wrong in Tenses,vocabulary
    - Underline to emphasize that these sentences can't be written that

I will try my best to have some mistake => I will try as well as possible to show you my mistakes

studied (not syudyed) and the after sentense must be divides in PAST ,because i used PAST tense in the sentense before it.
    so,this sentense can be re-written :

when i studied in OLS , I always didn't do my homeworks
    Cherrs English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh

4. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

well done, howerver. Your way of correcting this sentence "I will try my best to have some mistakes" is somehow wrong. Native speakers do not speak u guys' ways. The structure of try my best to do sthing is correct. However, it is more about doing sthing good instead. This case, buivinhhuy used it as "to have some mistakes" which is "doing sthing bad". So basically, the structure is correct the thing to concern here is the meaning. Kubi tried to correct it to a more natural way but you failed doing it. "I will try as well as possible to show you my mistake" is grammatically correct but never, ever a native speaker speak such a sentence. So my suggestion is: I will not hesitate to show my mistakes. It's what i can think of at the moment.

Regards

5. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

almost forgot, since homework is an uncountable noun. You can not put it in plural form KUBI. So buiviethuy is correct for that one.

6. tataro Thành Viên Cấp 3

wow, hotgame, i really like ur speaking E way,have u ever lived in foreign nation ?now where are u live?i almost understand wat u wrote in this topic, but i sure i cant beat u in speaking E English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh, my weakness is speaking and i feel afraid of talking with foreigner :wallbash: i thought a speaking club is a good idea for someone like me to pratice speaking E

7. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

hotgame doesn't need to live overseas in order to possess such an excellent manner of English speaking. English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 1, my two cents.

8. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 5

you'll have your warning level raised by NHMOLS English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh - 6

kidding guy.

9. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

by the way, be careful of shooting wars between mistake_finders and mistake_founders. unintentional mistakes due to fast typing should be ignored. only serious ones are carefully and euphemistically reminded.

10. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

yup, exactly so that's why so far I have just pointed out some serious ones. 'Bout mistakes made by people abrreviating words or grammatical simplifying are totally ignored. So you guys should pay attention to NHMOLS’s issue of mistake correcting.

11. thanghotgame Thành Viên Cấp 2

Mr NHM’s opinion of me never ever been to any foreign country is totally correct. However, I did have good environment to practice English cuz I studied in British International School when I was 16 and went straight to RMIT for university as I was 18. No doubt that I am possessing that excellent English. Hohohohohoohohooho

12. buiviethuy Thành Viên Cấp 3

oh man :laugh: I feel this topic just have some people who care for !!!!! I think we should have 1 objective for everyone to discuss bc the fields of Enghlish are endless , and you made me afraid cauze the gap between us is ...... :sad: and you abbreviate a lot , i can't catch it up , poor me English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh

13. Kubi Thành Viên Bạch Kim

I have a topic now : "Are you a Students ? So,what Subjects are useful and unuseful for us to work after graduating ? "

14. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

My answer is "I'm not a student." Thus, the rest will be left unsolved.

15. djlinh Thành Viên Cấp 1

Your warning level will be raised, no spamming here!!!!!
    hehehehehehheheehh

16. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

English Topics - Topic học tiếng Anh

really? so what matters here is who's gonna raise mine? waiting in surprise.

17. slump_dr88 Thành Viên Cấp 6

This 's a good topic by forigen language. I can learn a lot of at here. :thumbsup:

I have 1 question: when we said "Congratulation" or "thank", I usually see some people add letter "S" after them. (congratulations, thanks). Why did they do that? It didn't change their means.

Thanks.

18. NHMOLS Supervising ADMIN Thành viên BQT

Congratulations and thanks are always in plural forms. They dont really have singular forms; therefore, your question leads me to no answer. It is as if you were asking me why we have to put an S behind ALWAYS. It's a spelling rule and that's all.

By the way, if thank is used in singular form, it is a verb, not a noun. So, we say "Thank you" or "Thanks" but never "Thanks you"

19. Kubi Thành Viên Bạch Kim

I have a question : " Should I post some tests for us to solve them ? "

20. djlinh Thành Viên Cấp 1

Do it if you think it helps!! How about English speaking club, have u decided on the location then ???

Chia sẻ trang này