Tìm kiếm bài viết theo id

50 famous foods you should eat in your lifetime

Thảo luận trong 'Linh tinh' bắt đầu bởi duongtransejin, 13/11/19.

ID Topic : 9424254
  1. duongtransejin Thành Viên Cấp 1

Tham gia ngày:
    14/4/16
    Tuổi tham gia:
    Bài viết:
    From iconic desserts such as Belgian waffles to salty dishes such as dim sum, Thai pad and Polish pierogies, almost every corner of the world is full of famous restaurants and must-try dishes.

Naples, Italy, is home to the world's best pizza, and New Orleans, Louisiana is a destination of choice for Southern American cuisine. restaurants near me for dinner

50 famous foods you should eat in your lifetime

In the name of the adventurous restoration, we have compiled a list of some of the most famous foods and restaurant dishes that food lovers should try during their lifetime. restaurants near me for dinner

All gourmands should taste a classic Spanish tapas, a combination of small plates such as grilled peppers, anchovies and other local dishes. restaurants near me for dinner

The San Miguel Market is one of the most famous gastronomic places in Madrid, Spain, and has several rows of sellers offering tapas in abundance.

You may need more than one person to help you finish the paella, another traditional Spanish dish of rice, seafood and vegetables, all cooked and served in a giant pan.

Paella is believed to be from Valencia, Spain. Now the traditional dish of rice and seafood has become synonymous with Spanish culture.vegetarian restaurants

For dessert, enjoy a Spanish favorite: crunchy churros dipped in a hot chocolate sauce.

The Chocolatería San Ginés is a famous place for churros in Madrid, but most cafés offer the famous combination of crispy churros with iconic hot chocolate sauce, and it's hard to go wrong.

In London, try fish and chips, one of England's most iconic dishes. restaurants near me for dinner

Locals dip their crispy fish and chips in a vat of malt vinegar.

And do not forget to try a full English breakfast, a traditional take of the first meal of the day.

full English breakfast

Full English breakfast. Carlos Osorio / Toronto Star via Getty Images

The famous full English breakfast offers a small sample of potatoes, baked beans, roasted vegetables, sausages and eggs. Terry's Café, located in South East London, offers a famous version of the classic meal.

tripadvisors restaurants near me

Take a bite in a perfect macaroon, a dessert with meringue that is commonly found in France.

macarons

Macaroons are a dessert with a sweet meringue. Ann Hermes / The Monitor of Christian Science via Getty Images

The meringue biscuits originate in Italy, but food experts say they went to France in the 16th century, according to The Atlantic. The first French macaron store was Laudrée, which opened in 1892 and is now present around the world.

french restaurant near me

Adventurous eaters should try the snail, the traditional French snail dish.

snails vegetarian restaurants

The snail is a French dish. Shutterstock

Taste the gourmet dish at L'Escargot Montorgueil, a renowned restaurant in Paris.

vegetarian restaurants

Everyone should bite into a traditional Italian pizza in their life.

Pizza in Naples, Italy

Pizza in Naples, Italy. Shutterstock

Antica Pizzeria da Michele, reputed to be one of the most renowned pizzerias in the world, is located in Naples, Italy. The pizzeria of Naples appeared in "Eat Pray Love" and also opened a branch in Los Angeles in May 2019.

50 famous foods you should eat in your lifetime - 1

Dine at the Osteria Francescana restaurant in Modena, Italy, which has always been named one of the top rated restaurants in the world.

Osteria Francescana vegetarian restaurants

Osteria Francescana. David Silverman / Getty Images

Osteria Francescana has been named the World's Best Restaurant in 2018 according to the list of the top 50 restaurants in the world, established by more than 1,000 chefs, culinary writers and restaurant experts. Although the list is not a panacea for the restaurant world, Osteria Francescana is a unique culinary experience.

50 famous foods you should eat in your lifetime - 2

Eat an Italian salad with tomatoes, basil and a dollop of mozzarella cheese.

italian caprese salad

The Caprese salad is focused on mozzarella. Max Cavallari / REDA & CO / Universal Pictures Group via Getty Images

Caseificio La Fattoria, a restaurant in the Italian region of Campania, prepares fresh mozzarella in giant spheres weighing up to 20 kg.french restaurant near me

good restaurants near me

Try dim sum, a Cantonese-Chinese meal consisting of dumplings.

dim sum hong kong

Dim sum is just as delicious as it is aesthetic. Kia Nakriz / Shutterstock

The translation of "dim sum" means "with a touch of heart", according to Mental Floss. Condé Nast Traveler calls the Koi Palace in San Francisco's Chinatown one of the best dim sum in the California Bay Area.

Warm up with a bowl of steaming noodles from Ichiran, a Japanese restaurant famous for its ramen.

Ramen of Ichiran

A bowl of ream good restaurants near me

2. duongtransejin Thành Viên Cấp 1

What to do when your sweet tooth is begging to be satisfied? Don't ignore your dessert appetites. Stay strong as we are about to embark on Saigon's most exciting culinary adventure where you can indulge your inner child with the taste of all Vietnamese desserts. In fact, Vietnamese desserts vary widely in flavors and origins, but they all taste divine. They are made mainly with rice, sugar cane and fruits, especially coconuts.good restaurants near me
    There are so many dishes we could talk about, but here are five more tempting desserts that you should not miss when visiting Vietnam.
    Chuoi chien (fried banana)vietnamese restaurant
    Vietnamese desserts
    Fried banana!
    Fried banana is a hard-to-forget street snack. A taste immediately sends back to those good old days of childhood, when things were simple and only a few fried bananas on a rainy day could put a big smile on your face. Crisp on the outside but warm and soft on the inside: all the elements complement each other perfectly. Chuoi chien is usually made from a special variety of small stubborn bananas called chuoi su or chuoi xiem in Vietnam, which are much more fragrant and sweet than regular bananas. The secret to getting the most crisp outer crust is double frying. When the banana fryer begins to brown, remove and quickly put it in the blender and chill it again. Serve the dish when it is still hot to keep it crispy.
    Where to find the best chuoi chien in Saigon
    Chuoi Chien - De Tham, 40 De Tham, Cau Ong Lanh Ward, District 1
    Banh Cay Chuoi Chien, 81 Tran Quoc Thao, District 3
    Chuoi Chien Gion, 100/27 Tran Hung Dao, Ward Pham Ngu Lao, District 1
    Khoai Lang Chien (french fries)
    khoai-lang-chien
    Photo: Cooky.vn
    On that day, my mom would do chho lang khoai for the whole family after the kids played all day on the streets. This crunchy homemade dessert was forever my favorite snack for its texture. You can see that it is quite similar to chuoi chien: fried banana; but the sweet potato is less softened, so it tastes better for those who prefer a creamy, solid piece of fried snack. Usually, people will fry an entire banana for a serving, but the khoai tongue is cut into smaller pieces so it looks a lot like fries. Some places even grind the sweet potato to mix directly with the flour, and shape it into ball shapes, which is more fun to eat!
    It's also not very sweet like banana, so there are many variations of salty recipes. This modern version of the dish was more popular than ever, which actually took Vietnam by storm a few years back. After frying the sweet potato covered with flour, the preparer will sprinkle some cheese powder on top to make the outer crust tastier. This recipe is not exactly a dessert, but it is still worth trying as a light meal for your day.
    You will see many vendors selling this along with fried banana and other Vietnamese fries. If you find one, try the whole package with one of them.
    Where to find the best khoai lang chien in Saigon:
    Khoai Lang Chien and Chuoi Chien Tram - Co Tram, 7 Hoa Hiep, Tan Binh District
    Khoai Lang Chien Kammui, 87B De Tham, District 1
    Chuoi and Khoai Chien Ngoc Loan, 57/23 Ho Thi Ky, District 10
    Che (sweet Vietnamese soup)
    best Vietnamese desserts
    Sweet soup!
    If you ask, probably every kid you meet in Vietnam will know about you, a sweet Vietnamese soup or pudding that is very refreshing, a perfect way to avoid the tropical heat. There are probably a hundred types of che. Hot, cold, in a small container or high glass on ice, you can try them all.
    The recipe calls for a wide range of beans, jellies, fruits, seeds, vegetables, glutinous rice and tapioca. You can run into a che street vendor or at a store just about anywhere in the city - across the street, at an outdoor market, on some street - for sale everywhere. Vietnamese often have not only desserts, but also for special occasions, such as a child's first birthday, lunar new year, death anniversary or family reunion. Che definitely plays an important role in the culinary tracts of Vietnamese folk.
    Due to its colorful elements, che is the most appealing and palatable of all Vietnamese desserts. Without fail, a glass of tea makes every kid jump with excitement. Adults are even fans of this syrup drink.
    It would be impossible to list all types of che, even for a local. However, there are some more popular ones worth trying when visiting Saigon:
    Che Ba Mau: three-color dessert
    Che Bap - Vietnam corn pudding
    Che Chuoi: Banana with sago pearls and sweet coconut milk soup
    Che Troi Nuoc - dumplings of sweet glutinous rice
    Che Buoi - sweet dessert of Vietnamese grapefruit
    Che Dau Den: Black bean candy soup with chard

Chia sẻ trang này

Tình hình diễn đàn

1. sutairu,
  2. lamdaokhanhduy9,
  3. jobforblind
Tổng: 1,238 (Thành viên: 3, Khách: 1,187, Robots: 48)